How can I contact Growtopia support?
Conversation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help ya!
How do you send a ticket on Growtopia?
How to Contact us Online
- Click the message bubble button.
- The Support bot will then require for your account’s registered e-mail address.
- You will be asked for details such as the category and sub-category of your concern.
How do I send a support ticket to Ubisoft?
Open a support case or select an existing case from the Your open cases section of Ubisoft Help. Select the + Add files button. Choose the files you want to submit. Select Submit My Case or Submit Attachments.
How do I contact Ubisoft support?
You can contact Ubisoft via their toll-free customer phone number at 919-460-9778. Through this line, you can address issues like missing items, account recovery, charge disputes, game and server problems, appealing a ban, giving feedback, and more. Stop wasting time waiting for a real human to answer the phone.
Why is my Growtopia account suspended?
The reason you see this message is because a suspended account or an account affiliated with it have logged in from your device or network. This is to prevent suspended players to create a new account and to continue breaking the game rules.
How can I recover my Growtopia account?
To recover your GrowID:
- Visit growtopiagame.com/recover.
- Enter the email address you used when creating your GrowID.
- Click Submit.
- An email containing your GrowID will be sent to the address you entered.
What is Ubisoft support email?
AccountSupport@ubi.com is our account support mailing email. Please send us a direct message with your account username and email address.
How do I change my Growtopia email?
To change your email:
- Visit growtopiagame.com/change-email.
- Enter your GrowID and the email address you used when creating your GrowID.
- Click Submit email change.
- An email containing a verification link will be sent to the address you entered.
- Open the link in the message and enter your new email address.
What time does Growtopia reset?
The quest automatically resets at 00:00 Growtopia time. All players have the exact same daily quest.
Are Rainbow Six extraction servers down?
Is R6 Extraction Server Down? Yes, R6 Extraction servers are down and players are facing login issues. You can check R6E server maintenance and downtime details here. We recommend that you check for and install any available updates on PC(Steam) and consoles.
What company owns Ubisoft?
Its video game franchises include Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Just Dance, Prince of Persia, Rabbids, Rayman, Tom Clancy’s, and Watch Dogs….Ubisoft.
|Logo since May 2017
|Administrative headquarters in Montreuil
||Guillemot family (18.5%)
|Number of employees
Did Microsoft buy Ubisoft?
Yes, Microsoft is said to have bought Ubisoft and will announce this in the next few weeks. After taking over Bethesda for $ 7.5 billion, no wild rumor seems too unlikely.
How long does it take Ubisoft support to respond?
It normally takes 48 hours for a response, but this can be longer during busy periods.
How do you reply to Ubisoft support?
I am sorry about the problem you are experiencing with Trials Frontier, hopefully we will be able to resolve this soon. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know as I will be more than happy to assist. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
How do I report a cheater on Siege?
Report a player in-game
- During a game open the scoreboard.
- Select the player that you would like to report.
- Choose Report.
- Choose Report Cheating or Report Griefing.
How do I unban my free fire account?
Steps to unban your Free Fire account:
- Open the official Garena customer support website on your device.
- Select Email us now to contact the customer support of the game.
- Describe your issue in the detail along with a subject.
- Submit your ticket, and the customer support will reach you soon.
How long does a world ban last in Growtopia?
A player can be banned permanently or just for a while; this can be around 3 days, 14 days, 30 days, 60 days, or 730 days.
Can Snapchat ban a device?
A device ban is when you break TOS in some way. You are locked out of ALL accounts and cannot create new accounts. If you are device banned and attempt to unlock your account on Snapchat.com it will prompt “permanently banned” in some cases this may be true but most aren’t actually permanently banned.