How do I chat with Ubisoft support?
To start a live chat for an existing case:
- Navigate to https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/cases and login if prompted.
- Click on your Case Number.
- Add any new details or attach any new attachments you have.
- Click on the Continue As Chat button.
Can I message Ubisoft?
AccountSupport@ubi.com is our account support mailing email. Please send us a direct message with your account username and email address.
What time is Ubisoft chat available?
Monday – Friday 13:00-21:00 AEDT (Sydney time) Please note that if chat support is at its maximum capacity, the chat button will not be available to you.
How long does it take Ubisoft support to respond?
It normally takes 48 hours for a response, but this can be longer during busy periods.
How do you reply to Ubisoft support?
I am sorry about the problem you are experiencing with Trials Frontier, hopefully we will be able to resolve this soon. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know as I will be more than happy to assist. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
How do I report a cheater on Siege?
Report a player in-game
- During a game open the scoreboard.
- Select the player that you would like to report.
- Choose Report.
- Choose Report Cheating or Report Griefing.
How do I get unbanned from Rainbow Six Siege?
Rainbow Six: Siege—How To Get Unbanned in Three Steps
- Go to your DoNotPay account and choose Unban Gaming Account.
- Reply to a few questions regarding the service you are trying to recover: …
- Share with us any concerns that you have about being discriminated against based on your race, religion, gender, or any other reason.
How do you open a support case with Ubisoft?
Please sign in to your Ubisoft account to contact support or open a support case.
What company owns Ubisoft?
Its video game franchises include Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Just Dance, Prince of Persia, Rabbids, Rayman, Tom Clancy’s, and Watch Dogs….Ubisoft.
|Logo since May 2017
|Administrative headquarters in Montreuil
||Guillemot family (18.5%)
|Number of employees
How do you send cheating clips to Ubisoft?
To report a player that you think may be cheating, please visit support.ubi.com and file a Cheater Report. Be sure to include their Username, Time of Occurrence, and as much information as possible about what happened. The team will investigate from there. Thank you!
Is Ubisoft doing anything about cheaters?
Total Cheating Bans On average, we ban over 10,000 players for cheating each month. We’ve banned over 100,000 cheaters since January 2021.
Is there a website to report cheaters?
TheDirty.com is one of the most popular online shaming websites by far. This is the shaming website to rule them all, as most other cheater, gossip, and shaming websites scrape content, posts, and photographs from TheDirty, and then publish it to their sites.