How do I contact Ubisoft by email?
AccountSupport@ubi.com is our account support mailing email. Please send us a direct message with your account username and email address.
How do I contact Ubisoft?
Navigate to https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/cases and login if prompted. 2….To start a live chat for a new issue:
- Navigate to our Ubisoft Help site and scroll down to the bottom of the page. …
- If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to enter your Ubisoft credentials and then click Log In.
How do I contact Rainbow Games customer service?
CONTACT US e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I complain to Ubisoft?
Open a support case or select an existing case from the Your open cases section of Ubisoft Help. Select the + Add files button. Choose the files you want to submit. Select Submit My Case or Submit Attachments.
How do you reply to Ubisoft support?
I am sorry about the problem you are experiencing with Trials Frontier, hopefully we will be able to resolve this soon. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know as I will be more than happy to assist. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
How long does it take for Ubisoft support to respond?
It normally takes 48 hours for a response, but this can be longer during busy periods.
How do I report a cheater on Siege?
Report a player in-game
- During a game open the scoreboard.
- Select the player that you would like to report.
- Choose Report.
- Choose Report Cheating or Report Griefing.
How do I get unbanned from Rainbow Six Siege?
Rainbow Six: Siege—How To Get Unbanned in Three Steps
- Go to your DoNotPay account and choose Unban Gaming Account.
- Reply to a few questions regarding the service you are trying to recover: …
- Share with us any concerns that you have about being discriminated against based on your race, religion, gender, or any other reason.
Has Ubisoft been hacked?
French video game company Ubisoft on Friday confirmed it was a victim of a “cyber security incident,” causing temporary disruptions to its games, systems, and services.
Should Rainbow Six siege be an 18?
Suitable for players 11 and up. If Rainbow Six Siege was a film, it would probably either be rated PG-13 for sequences of frequent, animated violence and brief strong language. The most intense language is the “F” bomb which is in many PG-13 movies.
How do I make a rainbow game account?
How to Create My Rainbow Account?
- From the home page, click on the link “Create account” below the “Connect” button.
- Complete the blank field with the email address that you want to use in Rainbow and click on “Continue.”
- You will receive an activation code by email.
How long does it take to withdraw in Rainbow game?
We tell our players to expect their withdrawals in 4-6 weeks, but in many cases we are able to process them much more quickly. We manually process each withdrawal to ensure safety and security, which is why it may take some time.
Did Microsoft buy Ubisoft?
Yes, Microsoft is said to have bought Ubisoft and will announce this in the next few weeks. After taking over Bethesda for $ 7.5 billion, no wild rumor seems too unlikely.
What company owns Ubisoft?
Its video game franchises include Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Just Dance, Prince of Persia, Rabbids, Rayman, Tom Clancy’s, and Watch Dogs….Ubisoft.
|Logo since May 2017
|Administrative headquarters in Montreuil
||Guillemot family (18.5%)
|Number of employees
How do you open a support case with Ubisoft?
Please sign in to your Ubisoft account to contact support or open a support case.