What are the functions of the parts of computer?
The CPU, RAM, drives, power supply, and more all get connected to it. Its function is to integrate all the components so they can communicate and operate together….2. Motherboard.
||6.7 inch x 6.7 inch | 170mm x 170mm
||9.6 inch x 9.6 inch | 244mm x 244mm
What are the 10 common parts of computer?
10 Parts that make up a Computer
- Hard Drive or Solid State Drive.
- Video card.
- Power Supply.
- Keyboard and Mouse.
What are the 10 functions of a computer?
Functions of Computer
- Input Function.
- Processing Data.
- Storing the Data.
- Output Function.
What are the 11 basic parts of computer?
What are basic components of computer hardware?
- Central processing unit (CPU) The CPU controls the computer processes and communicates with the other components of a personal computer. …
- Motherboard. …
- Random Access Memory (RAM) …
- Video graphics array port. …
- Power supply. …
- Cooling fan. …
- Hard drive. …
What are the 6 main parts of a computer and their functions?
6 Main Parts of Computer And Their Functions- Edifyclue
- Parts of Computer And Their Functions.
- Processor or CPU.
- Storage Devices.
- Input Devices.
- Output Device. 6 Main parts of the computer. Units of Memory.
What are the 8 main parts of a computer?
8 Standard Computer Components and What They Do
- Motherboard. The motherboard is an important computer component because it’s what everything else connects to! …
- Power Supply. …
- Central Processing Unit (CPU) …
- Random-access Memory (RAM) …
- Hard Disk Drive / Solid State Drive. …
- Video Card. …
- Optical Drives.
What are the 10 parts of system unit?
- Memory (RAM)
- Power supply.
- Floppy drive.
- Hard disk.
- CD-ROM, CD-RW, or DVD-ROM drive.
What are 10 types of computer software?
10 types of computer software examples
- Application software. …
- System software. …
- Middleware. …
- Driver software. …
- Programming software. …
- Freeware. …
- Open source software. …
- Proprietary software or closed software.
What are the 10 examples of hardware?
10 examples of computer hardware are ::
- Main memory(RAM)
- Expansion cards.
- Power supply unit.
- Optical disc drive.
- Hard disk drive (HDD)
What are the 5 major functions of a computer?
The Role of IT in Business
- Input or inserting data and instructions.
- Output or retrieving data or information.
- Storing data or information/file management.
- Controlling of devices and functions.
How many parts of computer are there?
Every computer comprises 5 basic parts, namely, a motherboard, a central processing unit, a graphics processing unit, a random access memory, and a hard disk or solid-state drive.
What are the parts of system unit and their functions?
The CPU or processor has two main components, namely the control unit (CU) and the arithmetic logic unit (ALU). CU fetches instructions from memory and executes them to control input and output devices, while ALU performs arithmetic and logic processing.
What are the five basic parts of a computer?
There are five basic components which include:
- Input Unit.
- Output Unit.
- Memory Unit.
- Control Unit.
- Arithmetical and Logical Unit.
What are the 7 internal components in a computer?
What Are the 7 Major Components of a Computer?
- Motherboard. Motherboard, also called system board, is the main printed circuit board in most computers. …
- CPU. …
- Graphics Card. …
- Hard Drive. …
- Network Card. …
- Monitor. …
- USB Ports.
What are the 4 main parts of a computer?
Moz: The names of the four most important parts are – CPU, Monitor, Keyboard, and Mouse.