Which laptop has the highest benchmark score?
Best laptop CPU performance (Geekbench 4.1)
- Asus ROG Mothership: 34,879.
- Alienware Area-51m: 32,591.
- MSI GT76 Titan: 32,167.
- Apple MacBook Pro (15-inch): 31,012.
- Alienware m17 R2: 29,862.
- Gigabyte Aero 17 HDR: 28,879.
- Dell XPS 15: 28,165.
- Origin PC Eon17-X: 27,347.
How do I check my laptop benchmark score?
Option 1: Using Performance Monitor
- Press the Windows Key + R on your keyboard and type “perfmon /report”. Run Perfmon.
- A window will open with the message of “collecting data” for the next 60 seconds. Report Status of Resource and Performance Monitor.
Is Geekbench a good benchmark?
Geekbench certainly has its place in benchmarking, but it doesn’t particularly make sense to be including it the way that smartphone reviewers have been doing in their reviews. As a result, this becomes an inappropriate mobile benchmark because of the way it gets utilized by the press.
What is a good CPU benchmark score?
For typical office work and light media content. We recommend a PCMark 10 Productivity score 4500 or higher.
Which is the No 1 laptop in world?
Summary Of The 10 Best Laptops In The World
||Price (in Rs.)
||2020 Apple MacBook Pro – Silver
||Microsoft Surface Book 3 Gaming Laptop
||Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Touchscreen 2 in 1 Ultrabook
||Alienware AW15R3-7002SLV-PUS Gaming Laptop
Which brand of laptop is best?
Top Laptop Brands
- Apple. Apple is definitely one of the luxury brands when it comes to Laptops, Smartphones, Computers and Tablets. …
- HP. HP also known as Hewlett-Packard is one of the oldest electronics brands that is not as popular as it used to be. …
- Lenovo. …
- Dell. …
- Acer. …
- Asus. …
- MSI. …
- Microsoft Surface.
What benchmark test should I use?
Performance benchmarks For Windows PCs, we recommend 3DMark for benchmarking gaming performance, PCMark 10 for benchmarking complete system performance, and VRMark for benchmarking VR performance. For smartphones and tablets, we recommend 3DMark, a cross-platform benchmark for Android and iOS, and PCMark for Android.
What is fastest laptop CPU?
Exclusive: Intel’s 12th-gen Core i9 is the fastest laptop CPU ever in our early tests. Our benchmark tests on preproduction laptops indeed show that the Core i9-12900HK is the “fastest mobile processor ever.” Intel’s Core i9-12900HK indeed fulfills the company’s proclamation of being the “The fastest mobile processor.
What is a Geekbench score?
GeekBench is a processor benchmarking program. Like other CPU benchmarks, GeekBench runs a series of tests on a processor and times how long the processor takes to complete the tasks. The quicker the CPU completes the tests, the higher the GeekBench score.