Who made WebGL?
||Khronos WebGL Working Group
||March 3, 2011
||2.0 / January 17, 2017
Who is using WebGL?
Major browser vendors Apple, Google, Microsoft, and Mozilla are members of the WebGL Working Group. OpenGL ES is a cross-platform API for rendering advanced 2D/3D graphics on embedded and mobile systems.
What is the best WebGL website?
- かまぼこのへや From Japan. …
- Castle Crush. From Brazil. …
- Umani Ronchi. From Italy. …
- Kirschberg. From United States. May 12, 2022. …
- Poseidons Moringa Energy Drink. From Belgium. May 10, 2022. …
- Docent Art. From Netherlands. May 9, 2022. …
- Telia Town. From Norway. May 9, 2022. …
- Infinite Passerella. From United Kingdom. May 9, 2022.
What can I do with WebGL?
WebGL can be applied, for example, to interactive music videos, games, data visualization, art, 3D design environments, 3D modeling of space, 3D modeling of objects, plotting mathematical functions, or creating physical simulations.
What does WebGL stand for?