Why am I not eligible for a Ubisoft account?
To be eligible to create a Ubisoft account, you must meet your country’s data privacy age of consent. If you are below the listed age, you will not be eligible to register for any type of Ubisoft Account.
Is there an age limit for a Ubisoft account?
To create a Ubisoft account, players need to be at least 13 years old.
How do I change my age restriction on Ubisoft?
– After logging in, please head to the Account Information tab. – Next, scroll down this page and click on the Edit button under your Personal Information. – You can now change your Personal Information details.
What are the requirements to create a Ubisoft account?
How do I create a kids Ubisoft account?
As a young player:
- Go to the Ubisoft Connect for PC installer.
- Click on the “Log In” icon in the top right of your screen, and choose “Create an Account”.
- Enter your birth date when prompted.
How old do you have to be to play Rainbow Six Siege?
Suitable for players 11 and up.
Who is Ubisoft owned by?
|Logo since May 2017
|Administrative headquarters in Montreuil
||Guillemot family (18.5%)
|Number of employees
||See List of Ubisoft subsidiaries
How do I fix Ubisoft service is currently unavailable?
To try and resolve the issue: Ensure you are using the most recent version of Ubisoft Connect PC….Disable the proxy server in Windows:
- Open the Windows Start menu and choose Settings.
- Select Network & Internet and choose Proxy from the side menu.
- Locate Use a proxy server and toggle it Off.
Why do I need an Ubisoft account?
Why do I need a Ubisoft account to access Ubisoft Connect? The Ubisoft account lets you enjoy all Ubisoft services, including Ubisoft Connect. This allows you to access all your info in one place and benefit from exclusive privileges in your games.
How does Ubisoft verify age?
We have added a new age verification feature to our Ubisoft Store. If you have selected an 18+ product on the Ubisoft Store while not logged in, you will be prompted to enter your age. This will only happen once per visit.
How do you change your Xbox Live account age?
Set content restrictions by age
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Family settings.
- Select Manage family members, and then select the member whose settings you want to update.
- Under Access to content, select the desired age-level restriction.
Do I have to make a Ubisoft account to play Valhalla?
Pinned Locked Moved Game requires you to create a Ubisoft account in order to play, unless you unplug from your network. When my son attempts to play Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla on XBox One under his Live ID, the game says it’s loading add-ins.
How long are Ubisoft accounts suspended for?
What is a temporary ban? In certain occasions, not only for cheating, you may receive a temporary ban preventing you to access online features of the game for a period up to 15 days. If another offense is identified, the ban may become permanent.
How do I change my date of birth on Ubisoft?
Where is my Ubisoft activation code?
Choose the Games tab. Select the game tile. On the left hand side under Play or Download, choose Show key. You will now be shown the key to activate the main game.
How do I link my Ubisoft account to my Xbox?
Linking to Your Ubisoft Account
- Click on the Search tab on your Xbox One Dashboard or go to the Store and enter the Apps section.
- Enter Ubisoft Connect in the Search tab and select the Ubisoft Connect app on your television screen.
- Select Get it for free to download and install the Ubisoft Connect app.